Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: my reptile shop logo is done!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
woohoo! my store is finally coming together! i have the logo completed, will be selling tshirts soon and will be starting a website offering basic reptile care supplies...id like to get enough capital in a year or so to open a store location..

[Image: 291328_149527195194403_341651252_o.jpg]
Nicely done.
Is the shop going to be online only? I thought you were going to open a local reptile shop which you can have more personal contact with the repeat customers. It is easier to get to know the local reptile owner community. Smile

If it is an online shop only, you surely can save a lot on not to rent store space which isn't really needed for an online business.
(12-18-2012, 03:00 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely done.
Is the shop going to be online only? I thought you were going to open a local reptile shop which you can have more personal contact with the repeat customers. It is easier to get to know the local reptile owner community. Smile

If it is an online shop only, you surely can save a lot on not to rent store space which isn't really needed for an online business.

im going to start online and use all the profits as capital towards a storefront. it saves the hassle of getting a loan or finding investors. i will only have to do about a year online because i wont have any expenses to take away from profits.
Congratulations! I'm in the works of getting all my permits and licensing, zoning, all that junk for a breeding operation out of my home. It's been a rollercoaster ride