Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Ever been attacked by a pet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some pets turn against their masters for various reasons. I remember one time when I stepped on a pet dog's tail and he growled angrily out of agony not hatred as his furrowed brow suggested. The funny thing is that he just lightly placed his teeth on my leg and it was like a playful bite. Stories abound how people manage to tame wild animals especially carnivores whe young only for them to turn into Frankesteins monsters later on.
My husband was bitten by our first dog. Jedi was a puppy when we got here and when she was around 2 years old, she suddently bit my husband when I arrived. There was no reason at all because my husband was just checking Jedi's tummy for ticks. Until now, we don't know why. And that happened a long time ago, Jedi is now gone.

One of our present dogs is Pipoy, a hyperactive pug who really bites. But we are careful. However, in one of our vacations in the mountain resort, Pipoy bit my niece for no reason at all. So now we do not bring him along in vacations.
Thankfully no but I've been bitten by the neighbor's dogs twice. Those happened in two separate incidents. One was when I was a kid who sneaked out of the house when I was supposed to be napping. The other was when I was older and my cousin's dog suddenly just bit me on the hand. I was watching my brothers and friends playing baseball. I guess the dog suddenly got startled because I was screaming and jumping at that time. It could've been worse but I was given shots.