Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Keeping dogs inside when it rains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although our dogs are kept inside the house, their toilet is the front yard and sometimes the backyard. That is the problem when it rains and even when the rain stops, the yard is wet so the dogs would get wet when they go out. In that case, the garage which is dry is temporarily used as the dog's toilet. The only amenity is to spread old newspapers so the dirt will not be scattered and easy to pick up.

There was once a housemaid who let the dogs out after the rains. Can you imagine our 2 dogs with their white coats? Both were smeared with muddy water, huh.
My aunt had to put newspapers under the dining table because that's where her dogs started to pee when they arrived here. Since then, I've been changing newspapers every day and I had to listen to my mother complaining about it because she had the point that the table is where we're eating and she hates that the place stinks. I just wish my aunt taught her dogs to just pee outside but she was afraid of possible abduction of dogs. It was an inconvenience but we had to adjust.