Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new here, although I've lurked a lot before. I decided to get rid of my crippling shyness and become part of the community, so I can share some stories about my pets as well (and maybe even get advice from more experienced people!). I've kept several cats in the past, a betta fish, various types of birds, and dogs. Right now the only pet that is staying with me is my black British longhair cat, Calimero. (I'm assuming it's that... since he's a rescue kitten). I've kept Spitzes and a Shi-Tzuh before, and Australian Zebra Finches, and a betta fish (who stayed with me for a year, then passed away  Bawling). The dogs are with my parents now........ because they more or less took them from me and decided that they are the new owners.  Rolleyes Anyway, I'm looking forward to making some new friends!
Hi Karasu,  

Welcome to the forum!   Welcome
Sounds like you have had plenty of pets to call yourself a pet keeper. Big Grin

I look forward to hear more stories from your experience.   Likewise, feel free to ask any question and start any pet related topic you like.
Hey there! It's good to have you around, have fun and enjoy!