Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Technology Made for Your Pet dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've seen pet cams and microchips but there are other technologies out there that takes it up a notch. I was browsing through some sites and saw this.

[Image: 33N8A.jpg]

It's called a Bissell Spotbot. What it does is clean your pet's mess for you. I'm not sure if it does poop though. Oh wait... it does 3-inch stain stool (whatever that means).

I think it's like a carpet cleaner but only for pet stains. Also, it requires other products from the same manufacturer for stain and odor removal. I think I've read that some made use of Nature's Miracle instead.

Any new technologies for dog you'd like to share?
I've thought about buying this product when my chow was just a pup. I even researched online to find out if it is as effective as the manufacturer claims it is. It turns out that a lot of pet owners who bought this would recommend it so that says something. Fortunately we were able to house train our pup in a little less than 3 weeks and our individual schedules worked so that someone was always at home with the dog most of the time.