Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Spider Dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share this picture of my year and a half old Shar Pei, Charlie! Some dogs can roll over, some can play dead, but Charlie can climb walls! Lol. She does this whenever she sees a cat on my neighbors roof. Sometimes I'm afraid she'll hurt herself or get to the other side of the fence completely!

[Image: go6l.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Wow that is pretty impressive. I guess he is getting some good grip with his nails or something? I would also be a little concerned about him pulling some of his toenails out in the process. I like how casually the cat is strolling by as well, as if nothing is happening, lol.

I saw a video a while back where some beagle climbed up a mesh screen and escaped out of a kennel he was trapped in.
That's crazy! I used to have a dog who was similar. We kept his treats on top of the fridge, and when we walked over to give him one, he would lauch himself into the air like a kangaroo, with all four legs off the ground. I was always worried that he would land awkwardly and hurt himself, but he seemed to know what he was doing Smile
(09-03-2013, 05:50 AM)sarahlou Wrote: [ -> ]That's crazy! I used to have a dog who was similar. We kept his treats on top of the fridge, and when we walked over to give him one, he would lauch himself into the air like a kangaroo, with all four legs off the ground. I was always worried that he would land awkwardly and hurt himself, but he seemed to know what he was doing Smile

Lol Charlie can jump the same way! With 4 paws in the air. It's so funny when she does that. I was starting to think she was half horse or something.
You have an amazing dog I did not even know dogs were capable of climbing because they are so heavy but I can see how this can be nerve-wrecking because maybe one day he could hurt himself and no one wants that.