Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Quality Inexpensive Cat Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you post what you feed your cat? Is it quality food? How is it good for your cat?
My first cat are Authority first. He was quickly moved to Science Diet for Digestive and weight problems. He lived a full life before I had to put him down.

My second cat eats Friskies. Has no health problems other than an bladder infection that cleared up by giving her the Friskies Special Diet canned foods along with her Sea Food Sensation Friskies Dry food. She is the picture of health right now. Then they are less expensive than Science diet.
My cat recently had to go on an all natural raw food diet. This means I have to use fresh meats, grind them, store them in the fridge, and add a bit of hot water before feeding her to take off the chill and add moisture.

Before that I fed her Blue Buffalo and Iams mainly. My cat gets bored if eating the same food for too long.

One thing to note when changing pet foods is to slowly add the new food in to the food you had been feeding your cat or dog as introducing a completely new food abruptly can cause stomach upset in most cats and dogs. You can start with 1 part new food to 3 parts old food. Then work to 1 part each, then 3 parts new food to 1 part old food. Finally just the new food and you are good to go. Your pets needs may vary on introducing new food.
Living in Thailand and where I live is close to the ocean where all the fish come in to market. Where I live they get delivered sometime right to my door step. My cat loves it and so do I.

In this department it easy to write about it. Here in Southeast Asia to the general population cats and dogs are held in rather high esteem. Thais are very caring about and toward their pets. In some areas of Thailand they believe in "reincarnation". A person could come back a great cat when before he was a human? It all depends on Your "KARMA".