Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Free Both sex Capuchin Monkeys Available for Adoption (my bundle of joy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my name is Max and my sister is called Lucy , my parents are currently looking for a caring home to re-home us to because of their church crusade seriously approaching to be lunch out of state , no one will be left at home to look after us , for our security and the affection our parents have for us , they have decided to look for a prepared home to re-home us with no cost , we are house trained, diapers and leash trained, wears clothes and love playing with other home pets and kids , watch TV and take snaps when needed, my parents are seriously looking for a prepared home that will take good care of us and give us that love and affection we have ever dream of ,due to the love my parents have for us they have decided to re-home us for free to a good and caring home that will persuade them of our well being in their home , Please for interested persons should contact my parents via text at (631) 333-6023 or email milner.burg@yahoo.co.uk
if you still have them and they are free cand you give me info on the baby monkeys
This post is a scammer. You can tell the English is messed up, and doesn't even make sense, really. It looks like one of the Nigerian scams to me. They do this with dogs, and any thing else they think they can get someone to send money for.
I have reported this poster to admin as a scam, and I am sure he will be removing it as soon as he sees it.

Do not respond to the poster, there are no free monkeys for adoption ! !