Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Newbie here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, I found this forum from a google search, I thought it was good hang out here to learn more about our very naughty jrt Dodge, he's 1.2 years old now, so I joined. He's our second dog after we lost our first dog, Missy, a sheltie. We also have Mr. Drake, an 8-inch long blue jack dempsey and Mr. Dart, 7 years old ragdoll.
Welcome to the forum, dodgenose! Welcome

You have come to the right place where we welcome pet owners of all pet species.

If you have some good photos and/or videos of your pets, please share them with us.

I am also curious. What keywords were you searching for before ended up here? Tongue
Hi Thor, thanks for the warm welcome. I was looking for some info about my JRT who suddenly been hiding and digging and lead me to a thread by bumbleski. I keep browsing around and getting good info about our other pets so I decided to join. I will try to share some of our pets photos soon..
You are welcome.
Feel free to ask your questions in relevant subforums. So our members will be able to answer your questions. Smile