Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: My silly dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My silly little dog likes to sit on the back of my chair right against my neck whenever I sit down. Do any of you have a dog that sits in unusual places? Sadie only weighs in at 10lbs, so she fits against my nect nicely. She used to just sit across the back of the chair, but she recently moved to the spot right behind my neck, sort of resting on my shoulders.
My Chipper used to do the same thing, but it was when we were in the car, and it had a seat with a high back. He would climb up behind my head, and rest between my headrest and the back of my neck. Sometimes he would lay there and watch as I was driving down the road, and sometimes, he just put his head down and napped.
When we had the restaurant in Idaho, we drove home every night for a long time, and usually stopped at the gas station on the way home and got a burrito or pizza pocket.
Whenever we got close to the gas station, Chipper would be wide awake and watching because he wanted his burrito, too.

Now, he usually just sits on the seat beside me, and I think he has just gotten to old to be climbing around any more.