Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Bearded Dragon playing a video game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I thought I'd share. I found it hilarious, and it makes me want a bearded dragon even more. Cool
It is fun. The last time I saw it was with a frog doing exactly the same thing. The frog didn't miss a single ant, and in the end it jumped and bit the guy's finger for tricking him. Big Grin Ok, maybe not for tricking him, but he got bit by the frog at the end of the video.

That is cute. I hope they gave the beardie a few waxworms or butterworms for a treat afterwards. I remember the frog video, where he nabs the guys thumb at the end. : P
I wonder if this video game was designed for the insect eating pets. lol

Is ant a natural food source for the bearded dragon?
I think they can eat ants. I know they're omnivores and they're often fed protein-powdered (and living) crickets. But I'm not sure. I was watching a few videos about them but I don't know a lot. Oh, and I searched for the frog video and watched it, very funny. Big Grin If anyone is wondering:

Yep, that is the frog playing with touch screen ants video I had seen. I laughed again when the guy's finger was bitten. Tongue
The frogs simply reacted to the motion. His finger was in the way.