Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Pet Solutions ( Petsolutions.com ) - Pet Store Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merchant name - Pet Solutions
Web site - http://petsolutions.com

Description -
The following is taken from "About Us" on PetSolutions.
Quote:PetSolutions first started online in 1996, and was built on the same strong principles of value and customer service that we have believed in since beginning in the pet industry back in 1950. Our family owned business is based in Beavercreek, Ohio where we operate from our 70,000+ square foot distribution center, fish holding facility and office areas. We are large enough to provide incredibly fast shipping and great prices, yet we are small enough to give a very personal touch to your shopping experience.
PetSolutions catalogs

We specialize in aquatics, dog & cat, bird, pond & wild bird, reptile and small animal supplies. We also offer a wide selection of live pets in aquatics & reptiles. With our four catalogs including aquatics, dogs & cats, birds, and ponds & wild birds, along with 15,000 items in stock, we are sure to have the items to fulfill your pets’ needs.

Store Review -
Please leave honest reviews based on your own shopping experience at PetSolutions.com. Each person may only leave one review in this thread. More than one post will result in the second post being removed.
I have bought a few fish supplies from them in the past. Everything went smooth. They have a lot of items for most pets. I would definitely recommend to take a look at their site if you are looking for something pet related.

I was terribly disappointed with my recent shipment from pet solutions. I don't think I will order from them again, because all the bird toys I purchased had a musty smell to them . I prefer the quality in the products I receive from Dr.s Foster & Smith.