Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: A few "non-pet" animal pics...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wouldn't mind having one if a had a few dozen enclosed acres though Big Grin

This first guy is my buddy...

[Image: IMG_20120205_122347.jpg]

He's a little cross eyed, but if they would let me I might be crazy enough to go in there and hang out with him Smilie_sn

[Image: IMG_20120205_122500.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120205_122154.jpg]

Sometimes you just get really good pictures on a phone, however lucky you may be.
Tigers are definitely one of the coolest animals around.

So you actually invite your buddy to your home often? This buddy eats a lot! lol

I just carry my Canon S95 everywhere I go. It takes much more superior photos than the phones can, and it is still pocket sized.
Beautiful little buddy you have there. Must be expensive to keep, but I'd still like one myself.
I wish I could Big Grin He's one of the white tigers at Busch Gardens. He is very friendly, through glass at least...
he is very quite, though wouldnt want to go in there with him, oh noo
wanna see something cool? Wink

[Image: fish_eating_snake_by_skater4life509-d3lm7ln.jpg]

[Image: mr_turtle_by_skater4life509-d3k4weq.jpg]

[Image: cute_baby_birds_by_skater4life509-d3lm5r5.jpg]

[Image: beetle_by_skater4life509-d3jee6b.jpg]

[Image: the_arachnid_by_skater4life509-d45xdjv.jpg]

these are all photos taken by me Smile and none are pets :p
@ Amanda,
Cool photos! Where did you take them? They are really clear and you really caught the moment!
What camera did you use?

I knew snakes can eat fish, but I only saw one on TV catching tiny fish. This one really caught a big fish. Big Grin
(05-30-2012, 02:02 AM)Ram8349 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Amanda,
Cool photos! Where did you take them? They are really clear and you really caught the moment!
What camera did you use?

I knew snakes can eat fish, but I only saw one on TV catching tiny fish. This one really caught a big fish. Big Grin

the spider was in my garden, the turtle, birds, and beetle were on a farm i worked on, and the snake was at my swimming hole XD yes, i still swim there :3 its nonvenemous Wink

and my camera is a Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS
Hey Amanda, you take great photos. I love them.
You can profit from your photo taking skills easily by making your photos available for sale on Dreamstime. Thumbsup You should give it a try.

Do you swim with snakes in there?
(05-30-2012, 02:50 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Amanda, you take great photos. I love them.
You can profit from your photo taking skills easily by making your photos available for sale on Dreamstime. Thumbsup You should give it a try.

Do you swim with snakes in there?

i saw you had just posted that site, ill deff be signing up later today Smile

and yep..i swim with snakes..they dont bother me :p
Very nice photos Amanda! You do good work Wink