Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Casey Heynes: Hero to the Bullied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is pretty old "news", but I only just heard of it.

Were you ever bullied? Do you support Casey and has his story inspired you?
That "bully" is smaller than the bullied. Not much of a fight back lol.

I had lost my pocket money on 3 occasions to real "teen robbers" that I do not even know when I was around 12~13. They were all much bigger than me, so I would have lost if I did fight back. They were not from the same school, so it would be hard to track them down even if they broke my bones.
True, but consider that he was bullied by those his own size and many other ones that were smaller but in larger numbers. It doesn't change the fact that the smaller kid was a bully. Anybody who punches someone who did nothing provoking multiple times is a bully. You're missing the point, I think. The point was that this guy finally fought back against one of his bullies and from this gained confidence to stick up for himself, and he influenced many others around the globe.
His action needs to be encouraged for sure.

However, I was just saying that it take a lot more courage to fight back at someone who is bigger than you. The victim in the video was big enough to lift the tiny bully and throw him. It didn't take the same courage to fight back at a small bully like that. It was more like a peaceful big guy finally snapped. He had no reason to fear the little guy. As the matter of fact, at the very beginning of the video I thought the smaller guy was the victim. Big Grin

I'd love to see a video of a small guy fight back and win against a bigger bully.
I've been nearly killed at schools twice =\ But yeah. I hate how that little kid is saying how Casey was the original bully.. you're saying this with facial piercings? You lying little... grr.