Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Pet goat video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many people have goats, but not many people have goats as pets. They make wonderful companion when you treat them as such.

Check out this video, the owner of a goat takes his pet goat everywhere. Car riding, walking on the street, even when he takes a subway train.

It's almost as he is having a dog.
I thoroughly enjoyed this video! I want a pet goat!! Actually, we had thought about getting a pygmy goat many years ago when we lived on a fair amount of land, but the city had an ordinance against farm animals in our area. Funny, because someone in the neighborhood certainly had a rooster that was always waking me up!!! I'm wondering what Cocoa's potty habits are since he lives in the house and is taken out in public often? Cool pet, though! :-)
The goat is really just as big as a big dog. I don't see why dogs are fine while "farm animals" are not allowed.

Although I think in some cities you might have trouble to bring an animal onto a subway train. This pet goat is certainly cute, you can see in the video some passing people took photos. It is not something you see every day for sure.
I never knew why "farm animals" are banned when many are much quieter and nicer than neighborhood dogs! We had pet ducks at this same house where we'd wanted the goat. They were adorable and no bother to anyone. We got mad at a neighbor whose dog jumped our fence and killed one of the ducks. He ended up turning us in to the city just for spite and we had to get rid of the ducks. His dog went on to biting another dog, and then a child. But OUR ducks were taken away! Sheesh! Undecided

pomseekt

i enjoyed a lot watching this video. goat is avery good pet to have.