Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Hi :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbie here Smile

I don't have any pets technically - I moved into a rented house and so my cat stayed at my mum's house. Aside from several cats, I've also had goldfish, guinea pigs and hamsters.

I very much miss having cats - I'm a huge cat person and my big aspiration is to move into our own home so I can get a couple of kittens! Big Grin
Hello HK, welcome to the forum! Welcome

So you have had plenty of experience with different pet species.

Does the landlord not allow pets?
Welcome! Welcome You can live vicariously through all the pets here for now if you'd like Big Grin
Thanks for the welcome Smile

(06-14-2012, 01:40 AM)Ram Wrote: [ -> ]Does the landlord not allow pets?

Nope! We could probably get away with having fish but I'd much rather wait and get a cuddly animal like a kitten.

Fishbone - I have a huge snake phobia lol, I can't look at your avatar!
(06-14-2012, 04:46 AM)HK86 Wrote: [ -> ]Fishbone - I have a huge snake phobia lol, I can't look at your avatar!

She's a sweetie, I promise Smile I won't post any scary pictures on your threads Big Grin
Lots of us cat people here you can trade stories with. I'm in the US. I'd love to find out more about cat attitudes, laws, and practices in England. I'm currently watching re-re-re-runs od "Vets in Practice" on the "telly".