Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Can't Afford a Vet Visit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It can be expensive to have a pet, let alone have three of them to care for. Have you ever not been able to afford vaccinations, any health issues to take care of, or just any kind of vet visit that comes up? How do you deal with this when your pet needs health care?

I am kind of in this position right now. I wish the vets in my area would have their own payment plan so that it would be easier to deal with.
(03-02-2015, 11:37 AM)Ribbon Wrote: [ -> ]It can be expensive to have a pet, let alone have three of them to care for. Have you ever not been able to afford vaccinations, any health issues to take care of, or just any kind of vet visit that comes up? How do you deal with this when your pet needs health care?

I am kind of in this position right now. I wish the vets in my area would have their own payment plan so that it would be easier to deal with.

I understand, that going to the vet can be expensive, but it is extremely necessary to keep up your pets shots and check up visits. I use a CareCredit card. This allows me to make monthly payments. Most veterinarians can give you more information on the specifics. Of course, getting a credit card is risky, but sometimes a necessary option.