Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Which types of toys does your dog prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bought all sorts of toys for my dog. She has rubber toys, latex squeaker toys, stuffed animals, and tennis balls.

The only toys she plays with are the tennis balls and the stuffed animals. I've stopped buying her rubber balls and vinyl type toys because she won't play with them at all.

What types of toys do your dogs like?
my dog goes for anything that squeaks :3
Latex squeakers, tennis balls and stuff animals with squeakers are Peanut's weaknesses. But she only has one favorite toy and that would be her first orange squeaker ball.

And then, here comes Chooey. Another squeaker. This time, a live one and Peanuts just love messing up with Chooey because she's small. She would usually tug at Chooey's tail and drag her like a toy. Most of the time, Chooey enjoys this. Other times, she gets mad and goes on a growl-a-thon.

By the way, they also have this affinity for rags.
So, I am the only one with a particular dog? LOL

Misha isn't really into squeakers. She's fine when you squeak them, but she doesn't bother to work them herself. Now, my brothers dog will do anything to kill the squeaker. Most toys only last about 5 minutes in their house as the dog must destroy the squeaker immediately.
Our dogs loved stuffed animals and didn't have the slighest interest in tennis balls or latex toys. They ignored the Kong we brought them, even with treats hidden inside. Their favorite stuffed animals would squeak. Rosie would enjoy biting and playing with her squeaky toys, the more they squeaked the more excited she would become.