Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Do you know what your pet does when you aren't around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read this article Things Your Pets Do While You're Away.Rofl I had tons of laugh and couldn't help but ask myself if Peanuts had a secret life.Blush

Peanuts usually sleeps when I'm not at home. My mom could attest to that. She claims that Peanuts doesn't leave my room or make any noise whenever I'm not here. That was back when she didn't have company. Now she's just all play growls, playing and "bullying" Chooey.

Do you know what your pet does?
Oh, I definitely know what they do when I'm not around, like throwing parties, inviting their fellow cats over and beating each other up.

Well, actually, the third just happens. But they usually sleep, play (beat up) with each other, play with their toys and sleep. They're very good guys and since I'm with them all day I know all of their patterns.
That was pretty funny! My previous dog would have slept until we got home. She was good when we weren't there.

My latest dog is still in the stage where if she is left alone she will get into trouble. So, she gets put in her pen when we have to leave her for any length of time. I think I can guess what she would do. When she is left alone for awhile, she chews up her stuffed animals. If we ignore her for too long, she goes to my Mom's closet and pulls the strands out of the carpet.

My sister's dog waits for them until they return. She is a German Shepherd mix about 60 lbs. She stands on the coffee table so that she can look out the living room window and wait for them.