Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! My name is Kelli, and I'm a 20-year-old college student in Florida, majoring in Graphic Design. I enjoy art, reading, writing, and music.

Now for the fun part -- this is Penelope Clearwater, my baby.

[Image: tumblr_ltby1ahJ3c1qzz6y6o1_500.jpg]

She is a bengal mix, nearly two years old, and PERFECT. She's the first cat I've ever had, despite the fact that I've always been a cat person. I was never allowed to get one because my brother is allergic, but now I don't live with my brother, so! I couldn't have asked for a better first experience, and I love her tremendously.

[Image: tumblr_lt4yodtpdt1qzjed8o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lw2cxarJ1w1qzjed8o1_500.jpg]

Anyway, that's it for my introduction I guess! I'm looking forward to talking with all of you wonderful people about all of your wonderful pets. (:
Hi Kelli, welcome! Welcome

Penelope Clearwater is a pretty girl. How did you come up with that name?

Dave
Welcome to the forum, Kelli. Welcome

Sorry for the late welcome. I was away on a trip for 3 days.

I believe most people who have joined the forum so far have cats. Even when they are more into other species. Big Grin

When I was in the college, a few friends of mine have cats with them. They live off-campus of course. What's your story? Is your cat with you? Smile
Hello,Kelli.Welcome Welcome
I'm glad to hear that you are a college student. I'm a 22 years old college student and major in Environmental Engineering. I live in the campus,so i'm not allowed to have any pets. Penelope Clearwater looks so lovely. Where did u get her and how long you have had her?Smile
Hello everyone! Thanks for being so welcoming. Smile

Dave: Her name is actually from the Harry Potter series, which I LOVE. Penelope Clearwater is a minor character in The Chamber of Secrets... and my roommates and I thought it was a pretty name for a pretty little cat! Hehe.

Admin: Cats are such great pets, partly because they're low maintenance and partly because they're hilarious. Luckily, I'm off-campus, and the apartment complex that I live in allows pets, so she's in my apartment with me. My roommates and I all take care of her and feed her and play with her, but I'm the one who takes her home on holidays and such. Smile

Monica: What an interesting major! Probably much more difficult than mine, haha. That sucks about not being able to have pets, but hopefully when you're off campus you can get one! I actually found Penelope on craigslist; a girl was giving her away because she was going to move in with someone who was allergic to cats, and I've had her for about 10 months now.