Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: A barking Cat caught on video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even little kids know dogs bark, cats meow.

On rare occasions, the truth is quite "messed up".

Check out this video for yourself, a cat is barking Eek

My pure black cat, female, meeps, beeps, and squeaks when she talks. Rarely does she actually "meow" in any sense of the word/sound.

That video is funny ... wonder what the cat was "barking" at ... squirrel, bird, another bird?

What's even funnier is that the cat is barking .. then he notices a human is watching and switches to meowing ... "Oh crap, I've been caught .. errr meow, meow, meow!" Clap
I wonder if the cat learned that from somewhere. Like, maybe there's a dog in the same house and the cat is copying the dog. Huh

I've never heard a cat bark like that before. That is so weird but kind of cute. Thank you for sharing the video. I didn't know a barking cat was even possible. Rofl
Wow, that's totally unbelievable! And totally desirable, too.

If that cat owner would tell us how his cat learned to change a deep growl into a bark, I would definitely like to try to teach my own cats how to bark. Actually I would like to get a Savannah cat like this and teach it to be a watch dog:
[Image: fae3ef5c9ed2fe009b35af6c13021afc.jpg]
(07-22-2012, 07:56 PM)Victor Leigh Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's totally unbelievable! And totally desirable, too.

If that cat owner would tell us how his cat learned to change a deep growl into a bark, I would definitely like to try to teach my own cats how to bark. Actually I would like to get a Savannah cat like this and teach it to be a watch dog:
[Image: fae3ef5c9ed2fe009b35af6c13021afc.jpg]

Savannah cats are amazingly gorgeous, but they are really expensive. If I was an heiress, I would totally buy one.
(07-24-2012, 07:56 PM)ACSAPA Wrote: [ -> ]Savannah cats are amazingly gorgeous, but they are really expensive. If I was an heiress, I would totally buy one.

I agree about that amazingly gorgeous part. But I am puzzled about having to be an heiress to own one. I have just had a look at the latest prices for Savannah kittens. Not cheap but still something that you can buy within a year if you just save up 100usd per month.