Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite dessert?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me, my favorite dessert is tie between New York style cheesecake and ice cream or frozen yogurt.

While cheesecake might not be an option if I am already too full, there is always room for ice cream. Big Grin

What about you?
mint chocolate chip ice cream with either hard shell chocolate syrup or dark chocolate syrup <3
(07-23-2012, 10:16 AM)amanda509 Wrote: [ -> ]mint chocolate chip ice cream with either hard shell chocolate syrup or dark chocolate syrup <3

My mother used to give me strange looks when I say I don't like mint ice cream. Tongue It is her favorite ice cream too.

Chocolate ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I also like pudding.
(07-23-2012, 07:37 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]My mother used to give me strange looks when I say I don't like mint ice cream. Tongue It is her favorite ice cream too.

Chocolate ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I also like pudding.

have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol
(07-23-2012, 11:14 PM)amanda509 Wrote: [ -> ]have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol

No I haven't. I just had some pudding last night. The next time I will try to freeze it. Big Grin It's summer time, I like all the cold stuff.
My favorite is any kind of custard, preferably fresh or homemade. Probably the top of the list is a chocolate grand mariner creme brulee. But any homemade flan, creme caramel, pudding, etc, will do the trick. Wink
I forgot to mention yoghurt. Sometimes I like to have a little yoghurt after dinner. I feel like it help me digest better. Big Grin

Does fruit and veggie count as dessert?
My favorite veggie after a meal is a whole fresh cucumber.
Oh yes, frozen yogurt. I also love pecan and blackberry pie. I won't be able to have a lot of sweets soon because I am getting my braces in soon.
(07-26-2012, 01:58 AM)mora2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes, frozen yogurt. I also love pecan and blackberry pie. I won't be able to have a lot of sweets soon because I am getting my braces in soon.

I was actually talking about regular yogurt. Wink It is quite healthy I believe. I like strawberry and banana flavored.
(07-26-2012, 05:04 AM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually talking about regular yogurt. Wink It is quite healthy I believe. I like strawberry and banana flavored.

I know. I was talking about Ram's first post Smile
Hands down, cannoli. If I can't have that I'm searching for the nearest cheesecake. A cup of coffee to top it off, now that's dessert!Clap
(07-23-2012, 11:14 PM)amanda509 Wrote: [ -> ]have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol

Good suggestion, Manda. I have finally had the chance to try it. At first, it was too hard. I almost posted here right at that point to tell you "It's too hard!" haha. After I let it sit for a while, I was able to scratch its surface with a spoon. Took me 17 minutes to finish what I normally could finish in 2 minutes. It was good though. It tasted like some kind of hard ice cream. Thumbsup
(08-12-2012, 07:29 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Good suggestion, Manda. I have finally had the chance to try it. At first, it was too hard. I almost posted here right at that point to tell you "It's too hard!" haha. After I let it sit for a while, I was able to scratch its surface with a spoon. Took me 17 minutes to finish what I normally could finish in 2 minutes. It was good though. It tasted like some kind of hard ice cream. Thumbsup

haha, the funny thing? i just had a tv dinner made of fish sticks, mac and cheese, and had pudding too? so i heated it all up like it said...hot pudding is yummy too! lol
Now you just keep coming up with new tricks to get me to eat more pudding. Wink
(08-16-2012, 10:31 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Now you just keep coming up with new tricks to get me to eat more pudding. Wink

pudding is good no matter how you serve it Wink
Another vote for Cheesecake! I love it, I had it today for my birthday cake. It has less calories and sugar and just tastes much better. Other than cheesecake which I don't eat often I like healthy deserts like yogurt and fruit.
I LOVE red velvet cake. I also love cupcakes and frozen yogurt or frozen custard. You know...I like most desserts. lol. Cheesecake, cookies, pie, etc. Brownies are not my favorite, but I'll take a good corner piece from time to time. Smile