Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: My kind of forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clap Yay!! I finally found a captive audience to listen to my "bad" fur baby stories! I live in Baltimore and I have 5 chinchillas (Harry, Sassy, Moshi, Chilli, and Daisy), 3 dogs (Koko, Kash, Kotton), a handicap iguana (Scar - you'll hear more about the handicap soon!), and a juvenile bearded dragon (Pancake) **looking around** ok I think I listed them all Icon_eek I rescue so many animals it's hard to say what I have around here anymore LOL I finally found homes for the 7 ferrets I rescued and the 9 snakes so I am happy about that!

Oh, and I am Karla LOL and I will have SO many stories to share with you!! Especially about my youngest, Kash...
Welcome to the forum, pugskjj! Welcome

It is nice to have you here to share your stories with us.
Share some photos with us too, please? Smile
Welcome Karla! Nice to meet you. I have a small zoo as well. I look forward to hearing your adventures!
Welcome to the forum,Karla! So many pets you have. It must take much time to take care of them. The dog in the picture is Kash,right? Look forward to sharing your stories with your pets!