Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Funny and amazing cat tricks videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anti cat people are always saying cats are not as smart as dogs because they can't be trained or learn tricks. Those of you who have cats know that isn't true. Cats are intelligent and can respond to training just as well as dogs.

Have you seen any adorable cat tricks lately? I saw a couple of cute videos and wanted to share. Enjoy.

Here's a cat that has been trained to fetch. I'm impressed by how clever this little guy is.

I grew up with dogs, but have had cats since I've been married. Cats are very intelligent, but they are more independent than dogs are. That doesn't make them less intelligent, just different. Most of my cats have played fetch as well as any dog. I had one cat that never tired of fetching - I'd give up before she ever would! My first cat learned very quickly to lay down on the floor whenever he was angry and feeling aggressive towards the other male cat in the house. When they first started fighting, I'd tell Cheetah, "NO! Lay down!" So he soon was laying down whenever the other male cat ticked him off - he might have gotten a swat or two in at the other cat before automatically lying down on the floor! LOL