Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Cat portrait on the wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have recently seen an interesting idea. There was this black and white pet portrait, which, as I learned, had been done online. It was a 13'' caricature drawn from a photo and then printed out. I dont have the image but I can say it looks really solid on a frame. If anybody curious, it was done by these srtists: Gallery/regular/pets

[Image: mqHx1JyjxoM.jpg]
[Image: aUGHxQzqpSY.jpg]
In my college photography classes, the instructor told us that absolutely no pictures of "Fluffy" would allowed; we were to stay away from cats completely. To a degree, I could understand because pictures of cats are usually like every other cat picture out there. Cats are finally given the attention they so richly deserve, thanks to the internet. If you can capture their distinctive personalities, you have a beautiful work of art. The photograph and drawing of the kitten are adorable, and speak volumes about the bliss of peaceful sleep. Thanks for posting the pictures and the links.
I've grown up with cats with my mom, but my brother and I decided that it would be time for my dad to see what it's like to own a cat. So as we still had our dog, we secretly adopted our cat, Wolfy, and ever since he found out about it, he loves him. Wolfy is now 3 years old, but every year we try to celebrate his birthday because as people know, pets don't last very long (or as long as they should) and we want them to have a special experience nonetheless.

For Wolfy's first birthday, we decided to host a little celebration for him: cat-friendly cake, cat toys for presents and even a photo shoot! My dad set up a small area in his room for Wolfy to hop on where lights would be all around him. Here's an example of one picture we took:

[Image: 2vmizv4.jpg]

We actually have it printed and hung up in the hallway next to our dog, Roman (RIP). One thing that we admire about our pets is how much they structure us in our daily lives and help us become who we are now. So we treat them as family with portraits such as this and hang them up appropriately!
@letpet .. your cat is soooooooooooooo adorable cutiee.