Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: What job would your dog have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of our dogs have a distinct personality, if they had to work as we do in the job market, what kind of jib would your dog or dogs have? Don't chose the obvious guard dog, herder etc. Lets keep it fun!Gen068

Gizmo would positively be supervisor, probably Best Buy, so he could watch tv while others work. He likes to be in charge.Dodgy
Gix, defiantly a Wal Mart greeter. He's happy to see anyone!Welcome
My dog could be hired as a food taster for Eggo Waffles. Though, I am sure the competition for hiring would be stiff on that one.

She could be part of maid services. Her job would be to go under the cupboards, tables, and chairs to ensure that the area is spotless. She gives our kitchen the white glove treatment several times a day.

She would need a job where she doesn't have to work with others though. She's not all that good at interacting with others. I can see her writing humor books. She already has the humor part down. She could be off on her own writing stories with no one to tell her what to do.