Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Funny Emails About A Lost Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I was reading a blog that featured a series of funny emails between a sarcastic, passive aggressive graphic designer and a coworker who wanted him to make a poster about her lost cat. His responses and useless poster designs were funny to me. I thought you might enjoy the cat humor, so here's the link.
If slightly rude humor disturbs your delicate sensibilities, this might not be for you. I thought the emails got funnier as they escalated.

The angrier she got ,the more he played dumb and the missing cat posters kept getting funnier. I think the final one they settled on was adorable.
Yes, that exchange of emails was really funny. Especially when it came to the part about offering a reward for finding the lost cat. The owner insisted that she wasn't offering any reward. So the graphics designer came up with this poster:
[Image: saL9N.jpg]
No reward isn't going to get you anywhere these days. Most people won't even be bothered to report even if they think they have seen the cat. The lady is going cheap on it, I thought she love the cat so much.

Providing a photo with no more detailed description isn't going to help either. There are too many cats look alike.

It reminded me in one of the Jackie Chan's movies, he was playing the role of a cop. A farmer called the station and reported a missing cow. He replied on the phone "Bring a photo of your cow". Big Grin