Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: update pics of the babies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, spock just shed this morning, his beautiful bars are fading soo fast!!! almost makes me sad Sad

before:
[Image: 264746_476080409069020_427181842_n.jpg]

now:
[Image: 386950_481288435214884_896412560_n.jpg]

and heres sped! he doesnt look like he has shed as many time as spock, but he is actually eating more! i put about 15 mealworms in a day and about 10 crickets (have been out for two days) and he eats them all by the end of the day!

before:
[Image: 185480_475854155758312_106391155_n.jpg]

now:
[Image: 217919_481289421881452_1903502030_n.jpg]

also, speds motor skills are improving, he still falls over a little when running, but hes not hitting his head as often and he's a cold blooded insect killer Wink
Ate 15 worms and 10 crickets in just one day? Ouch, you have a pig right there. Tongue
Does a leopard gecko know when to quit on eating? Can they be overfed when they are still growing up?

So your little leopard gecko is changing color/pattern. Do you prefer their baby look over adult appearance? I know I do. Smile
(08-29-2012, 08:00 AM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Ate 15 worms and 10 crickets in just one day? Ouch, you have a pig right there. Tongue
Does a leopard gecko know when to quit on eating? Can they be overfed when they are still growing up?

So your little leopard gecko is changing color/pattern. Do you prefer their baby look over adult appearance? I know I do. Smile

haha yea, they can eat you out of house and home when theyre young! and in most cases, they stop eating when theyre full, but occasionally you will find a chunky one here and there who like to eat a worm or two too many, but normally they are supposed to be a little pudgy, specially if they are being bred. and i deff prefer the baby patterns!
I agree, they're like many boas to me, they look so much cooler as neos. So far In my experience, you really can't overfeed a baby. Once they get to adult size, some can overeat and get fat. My adult male is on a "diet", lol.
(08-29-2012, 04:31 PM)Fishbone Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, they're like many boas to me, they look so much cooler as neos. So far In my experience, you really can't overfeed a baby. Once they get to adult size, some can overeat and get fat. My adult male is on a "diet", lol.

lol, all the females i just got are chubby! theyre frigging huge! but theyre breeders, so theyre allowed to be :p mars is gaining some nice weight though, so far he has shed every week for a month!