Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Testing pet products for free.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to share about an easy way that you can test pet products for free. It is a company called BzzAgent, and what they do is send people new products for you to try and then report back what you did or did not like about that product.
You do fill out a profile first, so you only receive invitations to test products that you are actually interested in trying.

I just received an invitation to try the new Purina grain-free dog food, which is one of the more expensive brands of dog foods. Since we have two small dogs, I am sure that they are going to enjoy trying out the new food product from Purina.
They are sending me several sample packets of the different flavors, and then a coupon for a free full-sized bag of the dog food.
These sell for about $12 for a 4-5 lb bag; so this is a good value, and will be very healthy for the dogs, as well.
BzzAgent also sends invitations for testing other products besides pet products, and I have tested frozen meals, Seattle's Best Coffee, and other household products, as well as the pet products.

Here is the link to their website if you want to sign up and try testing some free products.
http://u.bzz.com/z08tw
I am not familiar with "BzzAgent." This is an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind testing products out on my pets, so long as they were safe. I'm assuming that the products you would be testing are name-brand products that you can find in the pet store.

Having three dogs, this would be a wonderful way to stock up on random products. They enjoy all sorts of treats and are not picky in the slightest. Thank you for suggesting this. I will sign up this evening and hope for new product samples soon!