Pets Keepers Guide Forums

Full Version: Joining With an Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new here and my name is AuttieSunshine! I currently have two animals, a dog and cat. My cat is the oldest of the two, she's black and white and obviously, her name is Oreo. (I always swore that if I got another cat, I'd get a full white one and name him/her Moo.) She's very shy and very skiddish; she was always like that even when we first got her. I believe she wasn't treated very nice from her original owner. Which is upsetting, considering the fact that I am very protective over all animals, especially my own. My dog on the other hand is very outgoing and lovable; he is a poodle mixed with shnowser and lhasa apso, his name is Koala! He's such a sweet dog, even though sometimes, his poodle comes out a little bit. When I say that, I mean he gets a bit... cranky. Overall he's amazing, whenever you leave the house and you come home he likes to greet you with a hug! Literally, he stand on his back legs and waits for you to pick him up so he can give you a hug, he willingly puts his arms on your shoulders. I'd like to say I have a lot of experience with animals, I've had quite a few in my younger days and throughout high school I have volunteered at my local veterinarian "hospital."
Hi AuttieSunshine, welcome to the forum!

I am Thor, the administrator here.
It is nice to have you here as you have volunteered at local veterinarian hospital. You must be experienced with a lot of common dog and cat problems. Wink Look forward to you have you share your experience with us.