Pets Keepers Guide Forums
What is your favorite dessert? - Printable Version

+- Pets Keepers Guide Forums (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussions (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (Off Topic) (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-General-Discussion-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite dessert? (/Thread-What-is-your-favorite-dessert)

What is your favorite dessert? - Ram - 07-10-2012

For me, my favorite dessert is tie between New York style cheesecake and ice cream or frozen yogurt.

While cheesecake might not be an option if I am already too full, there is always room for ice cream. Big Grin

What about you?

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - amanda509 - 07-23-2012

mint chocolate chip ice cream with either hard shell chocolate syrup or dark chocolate syrup <3

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 07-23-2012

(07-23-2012, 10:16 AM)amanda509 Wrote: mint chocolate chip ice cream with either hard shell chocolate syrup or dark chocolate syrup <3

My mother used to give me strange looks when I say I don't like mint ice cream. Tongue It is her favorite ice cream too.

Chocolate ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I also like pudding.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - amanda509 - 07-23-2012

(07-23-2012, 07:37 PM)Thor Wrote: My mother used to give me strange looks when I say I don't like mint ice cream. Tongue It is her favorite ice cream too.

Chocolate ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I also like pudding.

have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 07-24-2012

(07-23-2012, 11:14 PM)amanda509 Wrote: have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol

No I haven't. I just had some pudding last night. The next time I will try to freeze it. Big Grin It's summer time, I like all the cold stuff.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Fishbone - 07-24-2012

My favorite is any kind of custard, preferably fresh or homemade. Probably the top of the list is a chocolate grand mariner creme brulee. But any homemade flan, creme caramel, pudding, etc, will do the trick. Wink

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 07-25-2012

I forgot to mention yoghurt. Sometimes I like to have a little yoghurt after dinner. I feel like it help me digest better. Big Grin

Does fruit and veggie count as dessert?
My favorite veggie after a meal is a whole fresh cucumber.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - mora2000 - 07-26-2012

Oh yes, frozen yogurt. I also love pecan and blackberry pie. I won't be able to have a lot of sweets soon because I am getting my braces in soon.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 07-26-2012

(07-26-2012, 01:58 AM)mora2000 Wrote: Oh yes, frozen yogurt. I also love pecan and blackberry pie. I won't be able to have a lot of sweets soon because I am getting my braces in soon.

I was actually talking about regular yogurt. Wink It is quite healthy I believe. I like strawberry and banana flavored.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - mora2000 - 07-26-2012

(07-26-2012, 05:04 AM)Thor Wrote: I was actually talking about regular yogurt. Wink It is quite healthy I believe. I like strawberry and banana flavored.

I know. I was talking about Ram's first post Smile

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Pocs - 07-31-2012

Hands down, cannoli. If I can't have that I'm searching for the nearest cheesecake. A cup of coffee to top it off, now that's dessert!Clap

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 08-12-2012

(07-23-2012, 11:14 PM)amanda509 Wrote: have you ever froze pudding and tried to eat it?? its like a fudgecicle :3 amazing! lol

Good suggestion, Manda. I have finally had the chance to try it. At first, it was too hard. I almost posted here right at that point to tell you "It's too hard!" haha. After I let it sit for a while, I was able to scratch its surface with a spoon. Took me 17 minutes to finish what I normally could finish in 2 minutes. It was good though. It tasted like some kind of hard ice cream. Thumbsup

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - amanda509 - 08-14-2012

(08-12-2012, 07:29 PM)Thor Wrote: Good suggestion, Manda. I have finally had the chance to try it. At first, it was too hard. I almost posted here right at that point to tell you "It's too hard!" haha. After I let it sit for a while, I was able to scratch its surface with a spoon. Took me 17 minutes to finish what I normally could finish in 2 minutes. It was good though. It tasted like some kind of hard ice cream. Thumbsup

haha, the funny thing? i just had a tv dinner made of fish sticks, mac and cheese, and had pudding too? so i heated it all up like it said...hot pudding is yummy too! lol

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - Thor - 08-16-2012

Now you just keep coming up with new tricks to get me to eat more pudding. Wink

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - amanda509 - 08-26-2012

(08-16-2012, 10:31 PM)Thor Wrote: Now you just keep coming up with new tricks to get me to eat more pudding. Wink

pudding is good no matter how you serve it Wink

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - iluvmario - 09-06-2012

Another vote for Cheesecake! I love it, I had it today for my birthday cake. It has less calories and sugar and just tastes much better. Other than cheesecake which I don't eat often I like healthy deserts like yogurt and fruit.

RE: What is your favorite dessert? - redchik987 - 06-09-2013

I LOVE red velvet cake. I also love cupcakes and frozen yogurt or frozen custard. You know...I like most desserts. lol. Cheesecake, cookies, pie, etc. Brownies are not my favorite, but I'll take a good corner piece from time to time. Smile