Pets Keepers Guide Forums
What is your dog's daily routine? - Printable Version

+- Pets Keepers Guide Forums (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Mammal Forum (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-Mammal-Forum)
+--- Forum: Dog Forum (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-Dog-Forum)
+--- Thread: What is your dog's daily routine? (/Thread-What-is-your-dog-s-daily-routine)

What is your dog's daily routine? - jester23 - 07-27-2012

Hello there!

I created this topic because I wanted to know if you dog happens to have a daily routine he/she goes throughout the day that you know of. Feel free to explain anything that comes to mind!

What is your dog's daily routine?

RE: What is your dog's daily routine? - haopee - 07-28-2012

Here is Peanut's daily schedule.

1. She wakes up.
2. She goes potty.
3. She messes with Chooey.
4. She stands in front of my bed and licks my face.
5. She eats.
6. She runs, hops and sprints back and forth from the living room to the bedroom as her form of exercise. This goes on for 5 minutes.
7. She drops a ball or her squeaky toy in front of me and wags her tail. I throw it a couple of times.
8. We train for 5 minutes.

And then I leave her to enjoy playing with Chooey until I feed them again.

RE: What is your dog's daily routine? - Pocs - 08-04-2012

Up and at'em usually a little after I get up
Potty
Playtime in the yard while I drink my coffee, weather permitting
Nap
Moves to nap on my lap
Lunch
Potty
Nap
Playtime again
Nap
Potty
Dinner
Playtime
Nap
Potty
Bedtime
Man life as a dog is grand!

RE: What is your dog's daily routine? - pugskjj - 08-04-2012

LOL My dogs all have routine and so do I...I get told that I made my Kotton just as OCD as me Dodgy

Their routine is:

1. Sleep in until noonish
2. Get up pee
3. Torment each other and me
4. Nap
5. torment each other and me
6. watch tv
7. sleep

And if they miss their nap they are just as cranky as if I missed my nap

RE: What is your dog's daily routine? - TreeClimber - 08-06-2012

My dog has a routine and she sets my routine most of the day, too.

1. She gets up after I get up.
2. She goes out to do her business.
3. She gets breakfast.
4. She runs around a bit and plans attacks on the vacuum. Then, goes in her tent to nap or wait for someone to open a food container.
5. At 11 am, she gets up because she knows that it is walk time. She waits at the front door until I am ready.
6. We get back and she has a small lunch.
7. We play for a few minutes. Sometimes she lays on my lap outside or on the couch.
8. She goes off to her bed in the living room to sleep or stalk us under her blanket.
9. When I make lunch around 2 pm, she jumps out of bed because she knows she will get a piece of carrot.
10. She waits beside me for my afternoon snack, where if she is good, she gets a little bit of rice cake.
11. We watch a little TV together (she loves TV). Then, at 4:45 it is time for dinner. She must "ask" for dinner before I get it.
12. Then, it's Cheerios time with Grandma after dinner.
13. She goes off to nap for a couple of hours after this. Sometimes she comes out in the evening and she watches TV with me or she gets on my lap and demands a massage.
14. 11pm and it's bedtime. She does her business, runs into the bedroom at breakneck speed, gets her bedtime snack, and goes to sleep.
In between all of this, she follows me and my mom around the house in case any food falls out of boxes or off the containers.

RE: What is your dog's daily routine? - pugskjj - 08-10-2012

LOL Treeclimber, I think our dogs must be related! I have two that plan attacks on the vacuum and the steam cleaner and another that plans attacks on the two. And they are couch potatoes...preferring Investigation Discovery or reality tv shows