• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snake on a plane!
02-20-2013, 12:09 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Snake on a plane!
Or rather snake outside a plane!

A scrub python somehow got into the wing of a Qantas flight to Papua New Guinea. In the middle of the flight, the snake got out of the wing and found itself in freezing temperature and insanely strong wind. The poor thing tried to get back into the wing for hours without success.

The fight for survival went on and on until the plane landed. The python was all bloody and freezing by then. Sad

It was all captured on camera by a passenger on the plane. You can find the video in the Original News source -
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/sna...36826.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 06:03 AM,
AnnaU93 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Snake on a plane!
Wow. This is really unbelievable yet in a way very funny (at least to me). This actually reminds me of a movie called snakes on a plane except those snakes were actually in the plane while these were on the wings. It is just insane how they stayed on for such a long time. They must have been truly determined (haha).
This is still a fascinating story and I am glad all the passengers were okay.
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2013, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 07:03 AM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: Snake on a plane!
Sorry, I do not find it that funny.
The news was more like a sad story of struggling to survive. The python was no threat to anyone on the plane because it was not even inside the plane. Even the cameraman felt sorry for it when the python was bleeding but still trying to fight against the wind and freezing temperature. It did not make it after hours of suffering. What a sad way to go... Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user