Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from France
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM,
BWP Offline

Threads: 9
Hello from France
HI!

I'm a thirty-something engineer of Chinese-French ancestry currently living in France and splitting my time between Paris and Bordeaux. I grew up in the tropics and use to breed Japanese carp as a hobby in my teens and early twenties. Before moving to France, I also had two dogs, a Rottweiler and a silky terrier (yes, they made a really odd couple!).

My main interests are aquaculture and fish-breeding and I would love to interact with other other members here who are fish and aquarium enthusiasts (as well as share tips on dog training and grooming).

If you would like any information on Japanese carp (koi) do send me a message. I'd love to chat about various topics regarding feeding, breeding, aquarium and pond set-up, different breed and color variants, etc.

Cheers,
Brian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 01:27 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hello from France
Welcome to the forum, BWP.

I am a fish lover myself. It's good to have one more fellow fish keepers to join us.

If you don't mind, please share some photos and videos of your aquariums with us. You can post them in the aquarium sub-forum under the sticky or as stand alone thread. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply