LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd Behavior?
05-02-2014, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014, 05:45 AM by KittyReeves.)
KittyReeves Offline

Threads: 20
Odd Behavior?
My step-mothers cat has the weirdest behaviors. He'll only eat if someone pets him first, if you sit on the floor and laugh he'll run over and bite you, he races from end to end of her apartment and always uses the cat pan right after?!! Icon_eek He's a very strange cat. The weirdest thing about my cat is that she's terrified of bubbles.

Does your cat have any odd behaviors?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 01:40 AM,
Amesii Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Odd Behavior?
Aww that's very cute! Did you know that petting cats stimulates their appetite? It helps reduce stress and encourages them to eat. Maybe that's why she likes to be pet before eating. I work at an animal hospital and that's something we recommend to clients who have cats that feel too sick to eat. Petting them helps.

My cats have weird behaviors and I think all cats do, which is why their my favorite animal. My gray cat does this weird thing where he'll just stare at me from the other end of the room. One time he was siting in the closet and just staring at me. So weird, maybe he's planning his revenge lol. My orange tabby has this weird obsession with strings. He will drag it around the house and just stare at it all day.
06-10-2014, 09:17 AM,
KittyReeves Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Odd Behavior?
(06-07-2014, 01:40 AM)Amesii Wrote: Aww that's very cute! Did you know that petting cats stimulates their appetite? It helps reduce stress and encourages them to eat. Maybe that's why she likes to be pet before eating. I work at an animal hospital and that's something we recommend to clients who have cats that feel too sick to eat. Petting them helps.

Whoa, really?! I never knew that! That's actually really cool to know, thank you. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cat Behavior Guide Onyx 10 5,491 03-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Last Post: bw