LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are most people online during the weekends?
04-21-2012, 09:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 09:40 PM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
When are most people online during the weekends?
So I have heard that there are most people online during the following time periods

7~9am (before work)
5~7pm (after work)
9~11pm (before bed)

Those are for during the week days.

It is definitely different for the weekends. Any idea which time periods have the most people online during the weekends?
What time do you go online most often? (both during the week days, and during the weekends).

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 10:53 AM,
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
RE: When are most people online during the weekends?
Currently, I'm unemployed. However, when I was a student, sometimes I did a few things after classes and I'd usually stay online from the evening until 1.00AM or so. It was similar when I was working full-time too. Those times seem to make sense. It's why my ISP has peak hours as 6.00PM-12.00AM, and your connection gets capped if you download too much during these hours. (My dad never pays attention, though.)

It's too difficult to say what times people go online during the weekend. The average and more social person will probably be doing more during the daytime on weekends, and so they'll probably mostly be online during the evenings.
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 10:03 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: When are most people online during the weekends?
I am quite a night person too and often stay up quite late after midnight, but I don't think we are the majority. lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need info from people living in earthquake zones. Karenskatz 6 2,545 05-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Karenskatz