Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the Far East
08-14-2014, 04:06 AM,
Snowflakes Offline

Threads: 18
Greetings from the Far East
Hi Snowflakes here!

A very warm greetings to all. I'm a certified dog buddy and adore their funny faces and moves.

Thank you for letting me in. I love to tell things and create wonderful stories about animals especially dogs.

I have lived with 3 mongrels so far:
Happy who was 30 years old when we lost him one day. He escaped from our open gates and was never found despite community wide search; We assumed he has found a mate and live together happily ever after. Wink But we still feel the ache whenever we see a dog that looks similar to his looks. Sad
Bocha who was 3 years old and a bully to me and his other peers; and
Woody who was 1 year old and has a mind of his own if you will try to feed him less lols... He would surely trace the way to the kitchen and devour on anything that smells food.
Clap
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2014, 03:11 PM,
Thor Online
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Greetings from the Far East
Welcome to the forum!

Gladly to have another pet lover with us.
Now you have to share the photos or videos of your pets after you have introduced them in mere words. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 02:49 AM,
Snowflakes Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Greetings from the Far East
Thanks Mr. Administrator Smile

I would surely love to get to know more from this side of earth and likewise share my little knowledge about our canine buddies. Let me just get to know more about this new place where I can get to know more about my buddies and others as well.

I would like to say my sincere thanks for welcoming me and my buddies to your forum.

Forever a dog buddy and always eager to learn more, meet more and share more.Thumbsup

Snowflakes here!Wink
Find all posts by this user