LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am Cyberpuppet
09-28-2014, 09:04 PM,
cyberpuppet Offline

Threads: 7
Hi I am Cyberpuppet
Hi. I am a middle aged woman from the south west of the UK. At the moment I am servant to 3 cats, and my son is in charge of a fancy rat. I have in the past lived with dogs, birds, fish, and the odd official insect. I have also in the past enjoyed horse riding although I had to call a stop to that due to my health.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2014, 12:14 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hi I am Cyberpuppet
Hi Cyberpuppet, welcome to the forum! Welcome

Interesting you are the servant of your cats. Tongue How are your masters treating you?

What kind of fish, birds and insects have you had? I am just curious. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-30-2014, 05:38 AM,
cyberpuppet Offline

Threads: 7
My masters are perfectly good - so long as they are fed, provided comfortable places to sleep and entertained they grant me plenty of strokes and even purr at me bowdown

Fish I have had all different kinds of tropical species from small tanks with guppies up to a 5ft by 2ft by 2ft with a mixture of cichlids - Jack Dempseys, Convicts, Blue Accaras, Egyptian Mouth-brooders off the top of my head.

I had a pair of cockatiels for a while - used to love having them in the bathroom with me and giving them a bath after I had had one because they loved the water. I did re-home them because I felt bad they were in a cage when I could not let them fly free and a friend was building a proper outdoor aviary. They appreciated the move because they nested and laid eggs soon after they settled in.

As for insects - the only one we really kept as opposed to watching live naturally was an ordinary house-spider we popped in a little pet home tank and provided with flies - she got huge, bigger than I had seen one, on her life of no hunting and plenty of food. We let her go in the end to find a nice husband spider to munch on.
10-08-2014, 01:24 AM,
Danyel72 Offline

Threads: 2
Hello, and welcome to the group!!

I couldn't help but laugh when I read your introduction. I guess because I am also a servant to 4 pets here in sunny Florida. I guess I never thought about it like that but that's exactly what we are right? Smile Smile Smile I have 2 cats and 2 dogs who we adore. They bring so much love and energy to our home. We are blessed to have them.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Danyel Smile