Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending the shit back where it came from
08-01-2012, 03:26 PM,
Victor Leigh Offline

Threads: 19
Sending the shit back where it came from
[Image: qcdVQ.jpg]
Very nice-looking girl? Rather fierce, too, right?

She is Maria Ivakova, 26, a Russian model. One day, she saw a rich woman in a big car who let her dog make a mess on the sidewalk and was about to go off. That was when Maria confronted the inconsiderate woman. And gave her back the poop that her dog left behind.

More information here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...owner.html

I would say that's a rather aggressive way to resolving the issue. However it does have its merits. After all it's only sending the shit back to where it came from in the first place.

What do you think? If you were Maria, would you have done the same thing? Or do you have other ways of dealing with inconsiderate dog-owners like that rich woman?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 11:03 AM,
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Sending the shit back where it came from
I think it was handled right. That woman will probably continue to let her dog leave little piles of, gifts I'll call them, everywhere. She probably won't have her dog in front of that women's house, but others are fair game. She won't stop the gift giving.

People should start picking up after their dogs, more and more are, but still some don't. I carry doggie bags with me, I even clean up the gifts left by my dogs in my yard.

Some people are just disrespectful.
02-04-2013, 09:13 AM,
mz_angie1987 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Sending the shit back where it came from
I must say that that was rather brave of Maria to do and I can't say that I would have done that. I know where she is coming when she did that because seeing pet owners allow their animals to do that where ever they want is disturbing. They should start having violations for that as well because I believe it to be something that is highly inappropriate. I am not the bold or confrontational type so I would have done it differently if I had saw that. My reaction really depends on the type of mood I am in that day. If I am the mood where I am free and don't care then I would have politely asked the owner of the dog to clean up the poop and if she complied we wouldn't have any issues. If the owner gave me an attitude then who knows I probably would have done the same thine Maria. If I was in a mood where I wanted to be to myself then I probably would have just kept walking and minded my own business--so my reactions would all depend on my moods.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ITS BACK!!! my truck :3 i missed it.. amanda509 4 2,499 08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: amanda509