LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want my peidi to keep itself, but....
09-17-2015, 05:49 PM,
peidi Offline

Threads: 2
I want my peidi to keep itself, but....
I really really really love touching its head! And she become more and more docile. I know it's good, but sometimes I hope she can have more wild. Eh.. Maybe become a little bit naughty. Ahhhh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 11:55 PM,
Susan Offline

Threads: 0
RE: I want my peidi to keep itself, but....
My cats are always naughty and misbehaving. Harley is older so he is pretty laid back and quiet most times but my other cat, Merle, well he is completely different. He is always into something or running around the house like his tail is on fire. lol He never steps but he does sleep good at night because he is tried from a long day of being bad. He is quite entertaining though.
11-30-2015, 06:57 PM,
peidi Offline

Threads: 2
It's so interesting, congratulations!
Maybe find one more cat would be same as you ~
05-30-2016, 08:41 PM,
Novelangel Offline

Threads: 4
My cat is always a little bit on the wild side, even though she's completely tame. She's a rescue and was born to a feral cat but has never really been wild herself. She has quite the temper, being quite mean at times when she wants to be. I wish I had a sweet, lovable cat, but in her own way she can be quite the ravishing beauty and is sometimes just as loving as can be, but always under her own terms of course. She has a hair-trigger temper that goes off at a moment's notice, often not requiring much of a "trigger" at all. She doesn't like being held, or kissed, doesn't like being fussed over, and prefers to give out cuddles in her own way, usually by draping herself over my ankles while I'm sleeping. She's also a biter, and seems to enjoy sinking her teeth into my hands and arms. She likes to go for the hands and will watch them quite closely as if the mere act of touching her is inviting a wild and crazy game of some sort. Oddly enough, that very same cat is a kisser, giving out frequent smooches with her tongue, even though she doesn't like to get 'people' style kisses at all. Basically, what I'm saying is that she's all cat, with all of the temperament that goes with it. I think she has an alpha-cat personality, actually, and won't back down for anything. I have to be just as stubborn to keep her under control or she'd definitely become queen of the household... but then again, perhaps I'm not as in control as I think.  Blush   I just happen to be the one who possesses the thumbs... and the can opener.