Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from California!
11-26-2012, 10:52 AM,
Bloomsie Offline

Threads: 23
Hello from California!
Hello!

My name is Bloom. I'm a 21 year old college student who loves animals to no end. I grew up with animals of all kinds. Some I don't even remember, but thankfully my parents have pictures and stories to help remind me. Some of the pets that I had in the past include: Iguana, large turtle, dogs, cats, skunk (by accident), and more!

Right now I live with five cats and one dog. The cat's names are: Wolfy, Benjamin, Vee, Timmy, and Muzzy. The dog is named Roman. Out of the entire group, only Wolfy and Roman are mine. I love them to no end and will show pictures! Smile

I hope to learn, advise, and chat about other pets and animals on the forum very soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 04:10 AM,
pafjlh Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Hello from California!
Welcome to the board. I have two dogs myself, Buddy and Oso. I can relate to growing up with animals. For as long as I can remember, my family has had dogs. I grew up with them being around. I can only remember one time where we didn't have a dog for about a month and it felt like something was missing.
12-04-2012, 05:17 PM,
Bloomsie Offline

Threads: 23
Hey there! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I know how that feels. I think after my childhood pet passed away, Tiger, I didn't have a pet for a couple to a few years. It felt like there was something missing. Or at least I needed something there for me. Luckily, we had family friends that let us watch their dog while they traveled to Japan. And then later on, we took him in as our own. Now everything just seems so complete. I don't know what to do without the life of an animal in my own home. But again, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here. Smile
12-17-2012, 07:49 PM,
jbound Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
Hi, peeps. I've been browsing these forums for a while now, decided to go ahead and say hello =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from California! CacciatJocund 1 1,696 11-29-2017, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Thor
  Greetings from Southern California! lexinonomous 0 1,793 11-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Last Post: lexinonomous
Rainbow Howdy from California mscuban 2 2,624 07-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: mscuban
  Another Howdy From California Tagged7 1 2,394 12-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Last Post: pafjlh