LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A rainy hello from West Virginia
12-29-2012, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 12:06 AM by mymollie.)
mymollie Offline

Threads: 3
A rainy hello from West Virginia
Hello! I just became a new member and I can't wait to start meeting you all. Yes, it is raining here in West Virginia and we have had a lot of it lately. That doesn't get me down though because I love the rain.

I'm going to like it here at Pet Keepers Guide because I love talking with people of like minds. The pets that I have had in the past have been fish, hamsters, turtles, a chicken, a duck, 3 cats, 4 dogs, a squirrel, and a lop eared bunny. I have Molly now, and she is a great companion for me now that I live alone. Mollie is my 3 year old Cocker. She is beautiful with her curly, ginger colored coat and her great personality. She can play like a puppy but usually she is very calm and never barks.

I adopted her about 5 months ago from the local rescue and now we are "joined at the hip". She has really helped me through a rough time and I feel I owe her so much for that. I could go on and on but I'll save some words for other posts. I will enjoy being here and I hope to gain knowledge from you and contribute some as well.

Hope to talk to you soon!

“What do dogs do on their day off?; Can't lie around – that's their job!”
― George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A rainy hello from West Virginia - by mymollie - 12-29-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: A rainy hello from West Virginia - by Ram - 12-31-2012, 02:51 PM