LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody With Critique for Me?
01-12-2014, 07:16 PM,
mora2000 Offline

Threads: 9
Anybody With Critique for Me?
Feel free to lay it on thick! Comments of all kinds welcome if you just wanna watch Wink

Okay, so, I know I need to fix my release with this horse. My leg is all over the place also. This horse is a Thoroughbred X Oldenburg mare with a serious jumpers attitude.

I was a lot more comfortable about riding this horse. Release still isn't perfect because he is a bullet so I needed a bit more control but I let him have his head more. Thoroughbred gelding. Over the 3'6'' jump I let him have his whole head because he was jumping bigger.

This is a more recent video of a speedy greenie I got on for my trainer because she wasn't able to handle her. I figured out pretty quick just to let go of her mouth because she was super picky about rein pressure. After I did this she relaxed a ton and was a super star. Welsh pony mare.

And a little fall video for laughs Smile

Fall video
Successful second attempt
Crazy horse person with other animals!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anybody With Critique for Me? - by mora2000 - 01-12-2014, 07:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horse People to Critique My Horse's Conformation? mora2000 0 1,653 03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: mora2000