LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
01-27-2014, 12:15 AM,
BirdPoo Offline

Threads: 4
Hello All
I seemed to have forgotten to do my intro when I signed up. Better late than never, I suppose!

Hello all! I am a native Midwesterner, transplanted to the South and then dug up and thrown back into the sub-zero Midwestern temps! I have 3 wonderful dogs; a Great Dane, a German Shep and a Belgian Tervuren whom only has 3 legs. All of my furry children are rescues that I have owned for a minimum of 10 years. I also have a chubby, 9 yr old, black cat, a DSH that I just adore. He is also a rescue that I have had since he was roughly 2 weeks old.

By trade I am a 14 year plus, Veterinary Surgical Technician with a special interest and advanced training in Orthopedics and Animal Behavior. I have a great deal of experience ranging from domestic small animals to livestock and horses to avian and reptiles. Reptiles being my least favorite since snakes fall in to that category!

I am very passionate about client education in all aspects of pet ownership and I look forward to the great info on these forums!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello All - by BirdPoo - 01-27-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Hello All - by Thor - 01-30-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Hello All - by BirdPoo - 01-31-2014, 06:40 AM