LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to all new members & a little about me
02-04-2014, 02:44 AM,
SweetBeast Offline

Threads: 4
Re-Introduction !
Nice to again see my old friends here, & hello to new friends to be !
I have been dealing with some medical issues for the past many months, & thanks to God & some wonderful doctors, nurses & medicine, I am back & hope it will be for a long time to come! Regular tests will determine that.

I hope you all had a nice holiday season & may 2014 be all you want it to be, filled with good health, love & happiness!

Now, where was I ?!
If memory serves, we are allowed only X number of Posts per Forum, per day; I'll check if memory has failed me poorly or served me well!

For those that don't know, or remember me, I live in Ventura, California, a beach city, with my sweet Bobbi, a Chiweenie from our local Humane Society. She & I will be together 2 years, on March 1st of this year! I suddenly, tragically & prematurely lost my cat Smokee, on November 28, 2011, & I was never again going to have a pet. But living alone, a companion is of great help. I decided to add a new member & Bobbi & I found each other on March 1, 2012.

Of my years on this planet, I have had about 27, 28 pets & will update that once I put all their names on paper! I have never been without for any extended period of time. Looking forward to hearing of all your furry families!

I won't be able to reply to all new members, though I wish I could! I do extend my welcome to you all, my best wishes for a fun time here & hope you all enjoy your stay! I look forward to reading what you all have to say!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re-Introduction ! - by SweetBeast - 02-04-2014, 02:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all the community members Hales 2 1,318 08-20-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Valentin01