LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a new member to the family...but what?
08-20-2014, 05:33 PM,
shaybearlv Offline

Threads: 3
Adding a new member to the family...but what?
Hi all! After months and months of my husband and I telling our children no to getting a pet (just because with 5 kids/4 PT and 1 toddler FT, a pet just seemed to be extra work that I probably would have driven my self insane with), we have finally opened the discussion to adding a new member to the family! The kids are thrilled....I do love animals and am thrilled...my husband?? well....he's a bit apprehensive because he's a fun hater HA!!! Just Kidding! He's getting pretty on board! The dilemma is now deciding exactly WHAT to look for and get. I have always wanted a Pomeranian! Something about their tiny little faces that just make my heart meltHeart The most important things for a dog in our household is it has to be wonderful with children, small (because I cant have a big dog where we live), calm, and house trained. Not kidding every single dog I had growing up was hyper and huge. I loved them but I definitely learned a bit about what I was not looking for! My mom was more of a cat person and we always had 2 to 4 cats in the home. My husband is not a cat person Sad but I know we will find the perfect fur baby and hopefully soon! I am open for suggestions on breeds that do fit what I am looking for! Are there any Pom owners out there that can tell me more about living with them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Adding a new member to the family...but what? - by shaybearlv - 08-20-2014, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you take your dog to family outings? TreeClimber 5 3,023 12-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Last Post: maddie