LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator.
02-22-2012, 01:16 AM,
Beth Offline

Threads: 1
I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator.
Hi. My name is Beth. I am 46 years old and have loved and had animals all of my life. As of right now I have 1 dog, 7 cats, and 7 birds. I love and will not hurt any living thing. Well, maybe a mosquito. Thats about it. My passion is birds. I am also a licensed wildlife rehabilitator and have studied Orinthology through Cornell as well as having my Vet Assistant diploma. But to be honest I feel I have learned more through having pets and helping the injured wildlife. I love being hands on with the animals. I also love helping other people understand and help animals. There is no better feeling than helping someone help their pet when it is in need either via phone, computer or hands on. I look forward to learning and sharing new things on this wonderful site.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator. - by Beth - 02-22-2012, 01:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the love of animals! pandabear1991 0 1,652 02-22-2015, 10:10 AM
Last Post: pandabear1991
  Hi, pet forum. I love Cats and most animals Karen May Jones 1 2,268 12-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ram