LoginRegister

Poll: Would you sue Walmart for millions if you were the victim of the snake bite?
Yes!
Nope.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake
05-15-2012, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 08:45 PM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Exclamation  Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake
Next time you go to Walmart, watch out for "sticks".
Mica Craig, 47, was rushed to hospital after he was bitten by a rattlesnake in the Walmart. Eek

Quote:"I reached down to grab the stick to move it out of the way, and the snake stretched out, turned around and got its fangs in my right hand," he said. "I slung it off and I did a tap dance on it until it was dead."

He was treated with six bags of anti-venom after his right hand swelled to the size of a melon, where he said he remained in excruciating pain and may lose feeling in two fingers.

According to snake experts, rattlesnakes usually only bite in defensive manner which it is in this case. Half the bites from rattlesnakes are 'dry bites' which the snake does not inject any venom, not the case here.

[Image: 131835428.jpg]

A Walmart spokeswoman offered an apology to Craig and said the retailer was looking into how the incident could have happened at the store in Clarkston, in eastern Washington.

"At this point, it appears to be an isolated incident. We are working with a pest management team, which is conducting a sweep of the property to ensure there is no additional rattlesnake activity," Walmart spokeswoman Kayla Whaling said.

Just watch this guy sue Walmart for millions. He could have lost his life.

Source article:
Man bitten by rattlesnake in the Walmart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake - by Ram - 05-15-2012, 07:56 PM