LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures of Scar...
07-11-2012, 12:11 AM,
pugskjj Offline

Threads: 19
Adventures of Scar...
Ok, so I have an iguana that I rescued and named Scar (you'll see why soon) and he is the most independent, funny, sociable iguana I have ever had...and to top it all off he is handicap, much like me, so we bonded right away. He doesn't let his handicap get him down though and he will have plenty of adventures to share! What is his handicap? Well when I got him he wasn't using his right front foot, it was just kind of flopping while he walked on his "wrist". Additionally, poor Scar had already suffered the loss of his left front foot to amputation (the owner I rescued from didn't remember why..Huh). After some love and calcium he is once again using his right foot. And as I said he doesn't let it stop him...

He has his "own" (shared with a beardie) room that is blocked off with a gate. He stays in there with no problems...for the most part...every once in awhile he will come wandering into the living room like he owns it. So one day, the three dogs and I decided to nap...apparently Scar felt left out and my 3 wonderful guard dogs Help never noticed, because when I woke up I had Scar's face in mine and he was sound asleep.

Stay tuned because I am sure he will have more to share! Popcorn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Scar... - by pugskjj - 07-11-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: Adventures of Scar... - by Fishbone - 07-11-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Adventures of Scar... - by pugskjj - 07-12-2012, 12:49 AM
RE: Adventures of Scar... - by Fishbone - 07-12-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Scar... - by pugskjj - 07-15-2012, 09:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Outdoor Adventures with Dragons ArmyOfDreams 7 3,008 06-11-2012, 02:11 PM