LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
08-30-2012, 10:52 PM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
ugh, i dont think derek and i are going to last, happily that is. we have spent every free moment together this summer and have become VERY close...but thats all coming to en abrupt end -.- when i started school about a month ago, yea, i was stressed, i work almost full time too, but i still made time to see him because it cheered me up. but now that he is starting school, and also working 3rd shift and refuses to get a new job, he has no "time" for me. he is going to run himself into the ground working 3rd and going to college on top of that, but he wont change it until he ends up in the hospital. he also makes a huge deal about coming to see me between class and work for a quick cycle in the hot tub or other things i try to do to make him feel better. he completely forgot about me the other day! he was supposed to come see me after class, and never showed. i found out he ended up playing capture the flag for 2 hours and now, 3 days later, is complaining his body hurts...well duh, you go form no exercise to an intense game of capture the flag..ur gunna hurt! the part that gets me is, he never even told me he found something to do and wasnt going to show...which is not like him to forget me like that...

so...lastnight we talked and agreed we will not see eachother but will still keep the title as being a couple (my idea to ward off the stupid college whores). so because of his poor time management..im basically single without being single? and i dont wanna be single! i loveee him <3 idk what to do Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant) - by amanda509 - 08-30-2012, 10:52 PM